Desktop Central Rollout
A Menlo Park Biotech needed a way to manage several hundred machine in their environment to improve system stability, reduce administrative overhead, and to meet compliance requirements. Globalize implemented automated installation scripts, software installation policies, windows and 3rd party software update schedules, and a number of system configuration options.
The results were:
- Reduced endpoint management costs
- Improved user productivity through self-service software portal
- Increased system stability through regular software updates
- Improved compliance with uniformly enforced configuration options such as screen lock timeouts and administrative account control.
We have also rolled out endpoint management solutions from other vendors including: Microsoft InTune, great for companies with more detailed configuration requirements and more technical resources. For Mac machines, we like the Mosyle platform for device management, but have also rolled out JAMF and JumpCloud. Contact us to day to discuss ways that your company might benefit from endpoint management.
- Category: Endpoint Managment
- Industry: Biotech
- Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Employees: 200
- Year: 2021